Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nightmare before Christmas nails

This is one of my favorite movies, ever. I'll watch it all the time. I love Tim Burton in general, but I grew up watching nightmare before christmas, and after seeing these I just HAD to give them a try and see what would happen.
I started out with my base colors, going from index to pinky we have china glaze re-fresh mint, an la colors silery gray colors, la colors mini in white, and sinful colors rain storm. i just painted the thumb a black.
I did all of my details with acrylic paint, sponges, striping brushes, and detailing brushes. Then for the thumb I used striping tape to get more precise lines. and striped with black and white. 
For the other hand, I only did the black and white stripes and Jacks face on the ring finger. It took long enough to do this hand like this, and with all the details, i wasn't even about to try doing both hands. 

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.