Monday, May 20, 2013

disney nail art challenge day 14: Mulan


Todays theme for the nail art challenge is Mulan. And tbqh, I've only ever seen Mulan once in my whole life. I'm not even kidding. I didn't even like it that much when I seen it if I remember right. I guess obviously not if I've never watched it again. Basically though. I remember nothing about it so I had to use google for inspiration this time. The base color on the accent nail is sally hansen green with envy and the base color on all the other nails is la colors meadow and all other details are acrylic paints in various colors. 

this is the picture I used for inspiration. The accent nail is inspired by her dress and the rest by the background :) 

What do you guys think about these nails? Let me know in the comments below and check out the other Mulan nails done today!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is adorable. It doesn't seem that you didn't watch it haha <3 Loving the cherry blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and haha yeah, I just looked for pictures and went for it. It's been forever since I've seen the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. traci @kittenreviewsmakeupMay 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM

    totally love these. they are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.