Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter nail art!

 Hi y'all! And Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates the holiday! Today I have some nail art for you all for the special day, and how perfect that it's on bunday! I did some Easter nail art featuring an NYC polish and lots of acrylic paints. Love it! Click through the jump to see more!

For this look I started with two coats of NYC New York Color in Pink Champagne and then painted LA Colors in Meadow onto the tips in a french tip almost (doesn't need to be perfect though, it's mostly covered) and then I used a small detail brush and various colors of acrylic paints to make the eggs, bunny, and grass on my nails. I really love how these came out! I do see a few little things that need work on the bunny but otherwise, I love it! and I learn for next time I try to paint a bunny!

Let me know what you think in the comments below and share if there's anything you'd like to see on the blog in the future!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.