Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sleepy Hollow nails!

Hi y'all! I have some Sleepy Hollow inspired nail art to share with you all today! I looove this show and I'm so excited that the second season is starting in just a few days, I thought I just had to do something on my nails for the occasion. Does anyone else watch this show? 

Anyways, for the look I started off with two coats of NYC Black Lace as the black, and then I used a make up sponge and various shades of light to dark gray acrylic paints to get sort of a misty haunted forest look. Then I used the darkest of grays to paint in some dead spooky tree's hiding in the mist. On the ring finger I tried to do the headless horseman as a silhouette or something like that but it definitely didn't work the was I was hoping it would. Overall I was really happy with how these turned out though! 

Hope you all enjoying these as much as I did! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. These are fab! I haven't seen the series, without Johnny Depp in it, it could be weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so creepy and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.