Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel review!

Hi y'all! I took last week off from the blog for reasons. I kept getting breaks in my nails and they needed a little time to start to grow out a little bit. I didn't want to be posting with total nubs! All the oldest breaks are growing out nicely though (pinky and middle finger) and even the newest (ring finger) is looking much better but wasn't as bad as the others to start with. I promise now though I'll try my best to keep a regular posting schedule! 

I was sent these polishes free of charge from Sally Hansen in exchange for a review. I got these three polishes plus a Miracle Gel Top Coat to use with them, and I had so much fun doing these swatches. Just click the jump to see them! 



 The first of the three I recieved is Dive Bar. A very bright light blue color. A darkish sky blue? Maybe like pool water blue? I don't know how to describe it really but it's very pretty and it was my favorite of the three to wear because I love blues on me. These one was super easy to apply and was almost a one coater. If you used slightly thicker coats it probably would be. This is two coats shown with one coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat. 
 Morning, Sunshine! is the second shade I have to show you! A bright pastel sunshine yellow. I love these types of yellow colors, so this was the one I was most excited about trying. But it's not really anything unique at all. I have three other colors in my collection that are all very similar. This color was a little streaky and probably could have done well with a third coat, it also pulls pretty easily so careful application is needed. Pretty typical of yellow polishes though. This is two coats shown with one coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat. 
Last up we have Pink-A-Colada. a kinda.. nude-ish pink? It remind me of a Salmon Crayola crayon. This is another one I was super excited about getting but was slightly disappointed with in person. It looks much more bright and pink in the pictures but not quite the same in person. It was also the sheerest of the three I recieved. More like a crelly? It wasn't quite a Jelly sheer but it wasn't creme opaque either. Another one that could have used three coats to get even better coverage. It applied smooth and even though! This is two coats shown with one coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat. 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

  1. All three are great colors for the season right now.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.