Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Reindeer and more born pretty store items!

reindeer nail art christmas rudolph red nose
Hi y'all! I'm back again with some more cute Christmas nail art and more brushes from bornprettystore! I had so much fun with these! 

First I started off with two coats of Sinful Colors Social Ladder and then I used some nail art brushes that I recieved for review from BornPrettyStore. The brushes worked great! It was a set of three, with one tiny detail brush, one flat brush, and one angled flat brush. My only complaint is that the detail brush could have been smaller but for filling in larger shapes like on some of the reindeer parts, it was great! I used all acrylic paint for the details of these as well, and the stripes as well! 

You can get the brushes right here for around $4.60, and if you use the code Ring10 you'll get 10% off your entire order! 

Thanks for reading and let me know what you thought in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.