Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snowflakes! + bornprettystore review!

Hi y'all! I'm back with another blog post! I'm doing the clairestelle8 challenge for December which is hosted on instagram right here. I've also got a few items from bornprettystore I used in this post as well! 

To start with I did a gradient with Wet N Wild French White Tip, Teal Slowly And See, and Chambray Showers. That was topped with KiloX Opulent Top Coat. The ring finger I used chevron striping tape from born pretty store which they sent to me free of charge in exchange for review. It worked just as well as any other striping tape and I got this cute little pattern on my nails with it! Cute!
You can get it here for about $1.47

For the snowflakes I used metallic acrylic paint and a liner brush which was also sent to me by born pretty store to review. This brush wasn't my favorite just because it could have been smaller for better details, but it worked well otherwise! 

You can get the brush here.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you thought in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.